14 Period Questions You’re Too Shy to Ask Your Doctor
15 Questions for Your Doctor About Type 2 Diabetes
Once you’ve been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, open communication with a doctor you trust will be key to managing your health.
By Everyday Health Editors
Don't Miss This
Sign Up for OurEveryday Health: Diabetes Step-by-StepNewsletter
Thanks for signing up!You might also like these other newsletters:
Now that you know what it means to have type 2 diabetes, you're ready to have a dialogue with your doctor about how you'll manage this disease — together. Here are 15 questions to get the conversation started.
- Do you have special training in diabetes? If not, can you refer me to a specialist?
- How many patients with type 2 diabetes do you see?
- What tests will you do at regular office visits? How often do I have to have the tests, and what will they tell you?
- Is there anything I need to do in advance of the tests? For example, do I need to fast if I’m going to have a blood-sugar test?
- Can you refer me to a diabetes educator or a registered dietitian?
- I have a family history of heart attack and/or stroke.
Video: 15 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Diabetes
How to Be More Confident
10 Healing Herbal Remedies
How Your Car Is Making Your Asthma Worse
Easy Escapes: La Thuile, Aosta Valley, Italy
5 Kegel Exercise Mistakes Youre Probably Making
How to Heal a Broken Heart (with Gods Help)
How to Protect Your Liver
11 Foods You Should Never Buy At Costco
It’s Not Just About the U.S. Anymore
This Incredible Singing Nun Left Everyone Stunned on The Voice
Best Curling Iron for Fine Hair
23 Chic Pixie Cut Ideas – Popular Short Hairstyles for Women
The Ideal Sunglasses Shape for Round Faces
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:28 / Views: 43491