Coconut Oil, An Easily Digested Saturated Fat Alternative
Get the Look: Ginnifer Goodwin’s Gallery Wall
We are huge fans of Ginnifer Goodwin’s Los Angeles home, chock full of antiques, amazing vintage finds, and gorgeous art. We are particularly smitten with the gallery wall in her salon room. Here, some tips to get the look yourself.
1. Goodwin’s images are all black and white, which creates a cohesive display. Stick to black and white photos only (and you can convert photos to be black and white if you have color photos you would like to use), and you will be well on your way to a chic wall display.
2. We love that Goodwin’s photos are framed with different mattings, which adds a bohemian edge to the assortment.
3. Another thing that works in this room is that the frames are a mix of gunmetal, silver, and gold. Opt for different frames in the metallic family to get this look.
4. It is hard to say who the women in Goodwin’s frames are (they look like 1920s movie stars), but we love the idea of framing old family photos to achieve this look.
5. Don’t be afraid to hanga lotof photos. Goodwin has hung 12 photos on this wall, and that is the key to what makes it so special.
Video: How to find information of land records online? |অনলাইনে জমির দলিলের তথ্য কিভাবে বার করবেন
How to Use 7Zip to Create Multiple Compressed Folders in One Go
The Perfect Kylie Jenner Lip Colour for Every Skin Tone
16 Ways To Style A Straw Hat For Hot Days
Choosing an Eco-Friendly Sponge
How to Say Hello in Maori
Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2019 Collection Keeps the ’80s Theme Strong
Getting married This is how to manage high-stress moments with your mum-in-law
Debunking Organ Donation Misconceptions
Alyssa Milano: Pregnant and Embracing Every Minute of It
How to Make a Survival Kit
Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe
How to Know when Its Time to Go from a Training Bra to a Cup Bra
How to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Heather Marr, celebrity trainer