Tomato, Peach and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
Grilled Avocado & Peach Salad
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 197 | Total Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 131mg | Carbohydrates: 13g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 7
- 3 large peaches, peeled, pit removed, and cut in half
- 2 avocados, peels, pit removed, and sliced into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 toasted pine nuts
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Brush the beach halves and avocado slices with about 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Reserve the remaining olive oil.
- Place the peaches and avocado onto the hot grill and sear each side until slightly charred. About 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill. Slice the grilled peaches into wedges.
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt and blend well. While blending, gradually add the remaining olive oil and blend until well combined.
- Combine the arugula, spinach, and romaine in a large bowl and toss. Add about 1/4 cup of the dressing and toss to coat the greens. Divide between serving bowls. Top with grilled avocado, peaches, and pine nuts. Drizzle with more dressing if desired.
Video: Peach and Avocado Salad
Would You Wear Just One Earring
Your Go-To Guide To All The Reality Shows Premiering ThisMonth
Leptin Supplements for Weight Loss
How to Photoshop UFOs Into a Picture
4 Ways to Join Mensa
Growth Hormone a Top Target of Olympic Drug Testing
Never Use These 12 Ingredients in DIYBeauty
How to Watch Roller Derby
Blogger Elin Kling for GUESS by Marciano